Europe’s largest social commerce company, Reevoo, today launched a new range of products aimed at simplifying social commerce for brands and retailers
Reevoo’s new features would help retailers and brands to move beyond product reviews and ratings to address issues of brand, service, community, engagement, questions, answers and post-sales support – in short, to establish consumer trust at all touchpoints, which leads to increased sales.
· Reevoo Mark: Reevoo’s original, trusted customer reviews service provides retailers and brands websites with deep, impartial reviews from genuine, verified customers across all their products. Reevoo Mark has been shown to drive an 18% increase in sales for Reevoo partners.
· Reevoo Conversations: this feature would help brands to use the power of the crowd by building a community of real product owners for shoppers to ask questions and get the answers they need to make their purchase decision. It helps brands to move away from a broadcast medium and start to engage in a two-way conversation with customers, while boosting conversion, profitable return visits and customer satisfaction.
· Reevoo Reputation: this tool would help retailers to gain reputation and therefore trust for their performance as a retailer. It provides a verified-authentic view of the retailer reputation which brands can use on their own website or across the Web. It ensures a balanced view is portrayed of a retailer’s service, delivery and the environment that it provides to shoppers.
· Reevoo Spark: this product harnesses the power of social content to drive yield and sales through urgency, relevance, recommendations and alerts, and uses the huge amount of information about the social purchase journey over which Reevoo has visibility.
· Reevoo Launch: this service enables brands to get reviews quickly when new products are launched, and even before they hit the shelves, when products are at their most desirable and profitable.
· Reevoo Insight: this is a new breed of market research, which enables retailers and brands to tap into the conversations and customer opinions that exist about their brand and turn them into actionable insight to inform their marketing, sales, procurement, product development and customer support strategies.(R)
More at: Reevoo